Playstation Plus Games - Monthly updates

Fingers crossed for Dirt Rally 2.0 - though I never got anywhere much in Dirt Rally - it's brutally hard.
Loads of fun on the Thrustmaster T150 though its quite a workout :)

I actually found Dirt Rally easier on the joypad than on the wheel. I can't get anywhere near my pad times with my Fanatec GT2 - the turning circle is horrid and if sharpened makes control with a wheel far too twitchy - i also have a lack of handbrake when using the fanatec so shelved it. Final nail was the feedback is more readable via the joypad than with my wheel (which admittedly isn't entirely optimised for PS4...)

I find I'm quicker with the wheel, although I've only ever used it in VR so not sure it's the wheel or the VR what's got my times up.

Made a considerable difference though, events where I'd make 4th and struggle to get 3rd, all of a sudden getting 2's and 1's

I was confused for a minute, why are they giving us a game from 2009!?

Not ps+ as such but...

Screenshot_20200414_173538_com.google.android.talk.png

didnt they just give us nathan drake collection the other day when we werent under house arrest? besides which i always play my ps4 at home and suspect millions of others do likewise, so it aint much of an initiative....

didnt they just give us nathan drake collection the other day when we werent under house arrest? besides which i always play my ps4 at home and suspect millions of others do likewise, so it aint much of an initiative....
Don't think you need plus for these though. Drake collection was part of Plus.

May is Dark Souls remastered and Dying Light apparently.

Last edited:
Doesn't seem it's going to be that the source was from a guy that said "my friend sent me this".... yeah, got more chance of a Halo game being the next one.

Well if it is to be Dark Souls i can't wait to download it, play it for 6 hours over the course of a day or two, before realising for my sanity's sake that i need to tap out, culminating in a wipe off my hard drive in sheer abject frustration...bloodborne...bloodborne...bloodborne!!!

So it did turn out to be a bunch of BS that it would be Dark Souls and Dying light and yet many a place was claiming it to be the case without checking the source first, sucks to be them I guess.

Any way two games I don't have or played, always wanted to try Cities skylines just never got around to it, farming sim seems ok will give it a go at some point.

Screenshot_20200429_164105_com.facebook.katana.png

Well that's not Dark Souls Remastered and Dying Light haha

So it did turn out to be a bunch of BS that it would be Dark Souls and Dying light and yet many a place was claiming it to be the case without checking the source first, sucks to be them I guess.

Any way two games I don't have or played, always wanted to try Cities skylines just never got around to it, farming sim seems ok will give it a go at some point.

I stopped reading all those "What do you want for the free PS+ games next month?" articles as it's just a load of filler, based upon ill-informed speculation. And a lot of people always dribbling out the same old tired lists... Yeah, I'm a grumpy old f@rt, but don't care! :D

Initially I thought "What's this load of old tripe?!" when seeing May's offering but at least they're a couple of games I've never tried before so will probably give them a whirl at some point. Might make a change from shooting things in the head. :)

People on t'internet will no doubt whinge though. What they seem forget is that in the worst case it's £4.17's "worth" of games, if they've been daft/unfortunate enough to pay full whack for PS+, so if you don't like it Let It Go! Can't even buy a round of drinks for that amount. And at the moment you really can't buy a round of drinks...

Last edited:
Farming Simulator😁 I'll give it a go, something different!

2 games I have in my Steam library (well, probably FS'17) but never played. Sound like good games for Lock Down :smashin:

Two games straight from the permanent PS Now library. No need to double dip this much for your paying customers, Sony!

Two games straight from the permanent PS Now library. No need to double dip this much for your paying customers, Sony!

Not everyone has PS now and if they did they can simply ignore this month's PS+ games, where's the problem i don't see one.

Cities is good, already got it.

Not sure what the thinking behind offering Farming 19 is as it barely qualified as a game... when i bought Farming 17 (because i was curious about it and went into it eyes wide open) i only managed a week or so of play before i got bored as there is no game there at all, no real reward for your efforts - maybe they've improved this aspect in '19.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom