Playstation Plus Games - Monthly updates

TaurusDevil

Titanfall is very good, recommend that to anyone who hasn’t played it.
It started off being really easy to get a game in multiplayer. Now it's dropped right off!:facepalm::thumbsdow

furryhobnob

Distinguished Member

Leo31291

Distinguished Member
awwwwww yeah

FadgewackeR

Distinguished Member
Hahaa... I have always wanted to play Goat Simulator - True Story! I genuinely "Yessssss'd" when I saw that!

Uncharted, great effort to drop those (but I've already got them, sadly).

The_Wierd

Good month for me. I still have the Uncharted games for PS3, but I never bothered to get the PS4 updates, and Goat Simulator is still great.

played UC 1&2 on PS3 but sure they along with 3 are worth playing again in enhanced graphics mode :)

Goat simulator may be a good knock about, i quite like a 'go' every now and then on stuff like
king oddball and tennis in the face :D

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member
Never played UC despite all the recommendations so very pleased with that.
Now to invent a way to have enough time to play it along with everything else I'm itching to play ;)
Finland's prime minister is pushing for a 4 day working week with a working day of only 6 hours. :thumbsup:

Anyone know the finnish word for Jammie Dodgers?

Toasty

Distinguished Member
Never played UC despite all the recommendations so very pleased with that.
Now to invent a way to have enough time to play it along with everything else I'm itching to play ;)
Depends if you want the story or gaming experience. Most Uncharted games have an Explorer mode, which basically means you'll breeze through the battles and most likely not need to repeat areas. Normal and harder you'll find some sections you'll have to replay to proceed as some battles can be tough, especially some notorious bosses. So if you want to blast through the first couple of Uncharted games, whack them on easy or explorer modes..

Finland's prime minister is pushing for a 4 day working week with a working day of only 6 hours. :thumbsup:

Anyone know the finnish word for Jammie Dodgers?
without wanting to get political, corbyn was offering a 4 day week and free broadband so when johnson got elected the Finnish were trying to work out the English for näytä lahjahevonen suussa :laugh:

Robothamster

Distinguished Member

Games are now live.

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
Your PS Plus February games:
🌊Bioshock: The Collection (1, 2, AND Infinite)
👪The Sims 4 (inb4 remove ladder from pool)
🔫Firewall Zero Hour (4v4 tactical PS VR shooter)

Pretty happy with that - I was always told Bioshock was great and tried the demo but didn't like it so never bothered - however for free I'll give them a go.

furryhobnob

Distinguished Member
Your PS Plus February games:
🌊Bioshock: The Collection (1, 2, AND Infinite)
👪The Sims 4 (inb4 remove ladder from pool)
🔫Firewall Zero Hour (4v4 tactical PS VR shooter)

Pretty happy with that - I was always told Bioshock was great and tried the demo but didn't like it so never bothered - however for free I'll give them a go.
Great games bioshock, I nearly picked this up recently, glad I didn't now.