Playstation Now

I can't see them being great to play via streaming. The lag would cause a lot more sickness.

Definitely not but downloadable - that's where PS Now should be moving towards for any PS4 titiles.

Supposedly Metro Exodus and Dishonored 2 among the games this month, let's see if it gets confirmed!

11-11 Memories Retold
Dishonored 2
God Eater 2
Malicious Fallen
Metro Exodus
NASCAR Heat 4
Pac-Man Championship Edition 2
Tales of Zestiria

Good stuff.

11-11 Memories Retold
Dishonored 2
God Eater 2
Malicious Fallen
Metro Exodus
NASCAR Heat 4
Pac-Man Championship Edition 2
Tales of Zestiria

Good stuff.

Not heard of many of those I wonder if any of those NASCAR games are actually any good.
Metro Exodus is a good shout although haven’t started the previous ones yet :)

My PS+ is due to run out this month and I can see shopto.net have both PS+ and PSNow for £29.85.

If I buy PSNow do I also need to renew my PS+?

My PS+ is due to run out this month and I can see shopto.net have both PS+ and PSNow for £29.85.

If I buy PSNow do I also need to renew my PS+?

Quick Google and the answer is no, you don;t need PS Plus to use PS Now and even play those games online but you obviously won;t get the benefits of monthly free games and discounts that you get with PS Plus.

Also if you don't have PS Plus then any games you have bought you can't play online.

Quick Google and the answer is no, you don;t need PS Plus to use PS Now and even play those games online but you obviously won;t get the benefits of monthly free games and discounts that you get with PS Plus.

Also if you don't have PS Plus then any games you have bought you can't play online.
Cheers :)

Had a great time playing Bomberman Ultra last night...no way could you tell it was being streamed.

I've only had PS Now for a month, but I might just have to add another year to my subscription, while the price is so low on ShopTo. £2.50 per month is crazy good value, and I just managed to get the PSNow app working on my PC as well :)

There are certain games I wouldn't want to try streaming, though - Bloodborne being a prime example.

Almost bought this yesterday while there was 12 month codes going for £20, but I browsed through the library on the PS4 and there’s not a great deal that I would play compared to Game Pass, I’d play the two Gravity Rush games but other things like Control are on for too short a timespan.

Control was put on at the start of march for till 31st august. I think 6 months is a decent amount of time for a game to be on the service

Last edited:
Almost bought this yesterday while there was 12 month codes going for £20, but I browsed through the library on the PS4 and there’s not a great deal that I would play compared to Game Pass, I’d play the two Gravity Rush games but other things like Control are on for too short a timespan.

£20? Do tell.....

Couldn’t resist 12 months at £29 from shopto.

Have to say it’s improved a lot since my free trial a while back.

My ps+ runs out in 10 days time , so I think I'll be having both , just over a pound a week for both , bargain , plenty to keep me occupied !!!!

Hi
Hope someone can help. Sorry if I've posted in the wrong place.
I got the free trial for psnow on Tuesday for my son to try. It doesn't look like he is going to take advantage of it just yet so I tried to cancel the trial. I have followed the instructions and found that there is no option to turn off auto renewal! I also have a ps plus subscription which I pay for monthly and that is the same. There is just the option to extend. Not turn off auto renewal. Free trial runs out on Monday so I'm trying to cancel before then.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

How are you trying to do it? On computer or console?

How are you trying to do it? On computer or console?
I've tried both.
No option on console for turn off auto renewal. Just Expand. On pc I go to the website and log in and click on manage subscriptions and it says I don't have any subscriptions. It's so weird.

Can you access your digital PlayStation library through PSNow?
E.g. if I buy Uncharted 4 digitally on PS4, can I play it on PS Now on PC?

Can you access your digital PlayStation library through PSNow?
E.g. if I buy Uncharted 4 digitally on PS4, can I play it on PS Now on PC?
I've only got a really bottom end laptop. Would that matter? I've never tried yet. I will have a look thaks.

I'm not sure I understand sorry. I've logged into playstation online. Then clicked on psnow. Logged in again. Clicked on manage subscriptions and it says I don't have any subscriptions right now. I'm not sure I can find my library. I'm sorry I'm not really very clued up as you can tell lol.

I've just tried checking on the website and I think there's something wrong.
When I go to my account to check my subscriptions I get a message saying I don't have any, but I've got both PS Plus and PS Now. It used to show this stuff through the Sony Entertainment Network website, but clicking the subscription link there directs me to a page on the store.
I followed Sony's own instructions.

No only the PSNow Library.
So it's not really as good as Stadia then? With Stadia, you buy the games and they're registered to your account, but with PS Now, you're renting the service, not digitally owning the games to an account?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom