Playstation Network Registration

N

NeilA

How do I get to the Network? I have registered a log-on on the website but when I try to log-in it says I have to wait till the PS3 is launched in the UK.....? Am I missing something completely obvious?

because the ps3 isn't out in uk yet, you can't use the psn uk id on the ps3 yet, you have to register on the US PSN or the jp PSN

N

NeilA

OK, I'll give it a try, I thought it might cross check any credit card input against the address registered to that card.

F

FullMetalAlchy

if u do hong kong one you get access to rr7 playable demo and gran turismo demos

add me guys

FullMetalAlchyUK

D

Deleted member 92943

Could you be able to change it to the UK network when the console finally launches here?

F

FullMetalAlchy

Yes I am sure you'll be able to change to the British one once it comes out..... But it really doesn't matter, if you have a couple of logins you can acces demos which are not released over here

oOo Moylez oOo

I made a US acc. Ive a Jap machine and would like to know how to go about making another acc so i can access the jap store aswell.

F

FullMetalAlchy

Just go the far left of the menu and select new user.... create a new user and a new master account with a Japanese Address although I would suggest using a Hong Kong one they have the same software (and you can add credit card details).....

J_C_X

I had a US PS2 and I registered it to my Aunts house zip code in New Jersey. I made up the address. New Jersey way, New Jersey Town, New Jersey, USA.:rotfl: It worked!

SGH42

What UK cards work to login to the us store ?

I've tried :
Lloyds TSB
Egg
Barclaycard

am I doing something wrong ?

Cheers
Steve

sofasurfer

Don't have a Mastercard is there a way round this ?

Cheers
Steve

I dont think there is :thumbsdow

Have you got any friends or family that do have a Mastercard?Give them the cash and then ask them to use their card to credit your account with enough funds to cover you for a while. I haven't got a Mastercard but the missus has so i used her card. They don't check as the PSN account is in my name, in a made up address with her name on the card:eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

iFi Audio launches NEO Stream music streamer with DAC
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Musical Fidelity launches M6x 250.7 multi-channel power amplifier
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Is Google set to rival Dolby Vision and Atmos?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
'Tizen TV by Samsung' brands coming to UK?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Denon announces five new 8K AV receivers
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom