Playstation Home V1.3

brunog

Thought would have a look, but locks up the PS3 on the initialising screen, have to power PS3 off to recover :rolleyes:

Home need a repair man it seems :D

Anyone else tried 1.3?

Ed the Penguin

Thought would have a look, but locks up the PS3 on the initialising screen, have to power PS3 off to recover :rolleyes:

Anyone else tried 1.3?
That's because the server was down for upgrade in the afternoon. It was fine in the evening. :smashin:

duncanuaz

Standard Member
Haven't been able to connect at all to ps home since downloading 1.3 update yesterday :(

It's still not connecting this afternoon. Don't even use home that much, I'm just being nosey:)

flew21

Novice Member
me too!
downloaded the update last night and it killed it straight away!:mad:
oh well - no GREAT loss - just very annoying.

Stinja

Downloaded Home last night and it all works fine.

It's been a while since i was last on, but it remembered i had the summer house, and my Echochrome outfit, and no issues at all.

D

Deleted member 92943

Even thought it's still bit of half arsed service, it seems to have beefed up in content quite a bit since i last went on in July.

brunog

Well finaly got it working by deleting Home and then re-installing. Not sure why I bothered though after having a look round :rolleyes:

jasonmode7

That's because the server was down for upgrade in the afternoon. It was fine in the evening. :smashin:
same problem as the guy above .... i just upgraded to new version of home firmware and now i cant get passed a stuck initialising screen

jasonmode7

Anyone else tried 1.3?
well i just upgraded to 1.3 just now and it does exactly the same as you described ? and its 17th October now ? ?

Marky101

Novice Member
Same here 1.3 updated and now stuck trying to load (launch 60gb model btw)

derek1971

I had the same issue - just hanging and freezing the console at the start screen after updating to 1.3

The fix is to delete and re-install. Some users have had to delete both home and their settings file before it will work.

The actual home download is only 48mb so it isn't too much of a problem.

The problem i found having deleted and reinstalled was that although there were a number of new areas there since i last logged on i was still bored of it within about 10 mins:D

So the good news is you can get it working again pretty easily - the bad news is it probably isn't worth the effort:rotfl:

cabanatuan

Banned
I had the same issue - just hanging and freezing the console at the start screen after updating to 1.3

The fix is to delete and re-install. Some users have had to delete both home and their settings file before it will work.

The actual home download is only 48mb so it isn't too much of a problem.

The problem i found having deleted and reinstalled was that although there were a number of new areas there since i last logged on i was still bored of it within about 10 mins:D

So the good news is you can get it working again pretty easily - the bad news is it probably isn't worth the effort:rotfl:
i personaly think that the xmb should be Home itself ie once you switch on your ps3 u get put inside your crib so to speak where you can access your ps3 settings etc

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom