Playstation Home V1.3

brunog

Thought would have a look, but locks up the PS3 on the initialising screen, have to power PS3 off to recover :rolleyes:

Home need a repair man it seems :D

Anyone else tried 1.3?

Ed the Penguin

Thought would have a look, but locks up the PS3 on the initialising screen, have to power PS3 off to recover :rolleyes:

Anyone else tried 1.3?

That's because the server was down for upgrade in the afternoon. It was fine in the evening. :smashin:

duncanuaz

Standard Member
Haven't been able to connect at all to ps home since downloading 1.3 update yesterday :(

It's still not connecting this afternoon. Don't even use home that much, I'm just being nosey:)

flew21

me too!
downloaded the update last night and it killed it straight away!:mad:
oh well - no GREAT loss - just very annoying.

Stinja

Distinguished Member
Downloaded Home last night and it all works fine.

It's been a while since i was last on, but it remembered i had the summer house, and my Echochrome outfit, and no issues at all.

D

Deleted member 92943

Even thought it's still bit of half arsed service, it seems to have beefed up in content quite a bit since i last went on in July.

brunog

Well finaly got it working by deleting Home and then re-installing. Not sure why I bothered though after having a look round :rolleyes:

jasonmode7

That's because the server was down for upgrade in the afternoon. It was fine in the evening. :smashin:
same problem as the guy above .... i just upgraded to new version of home firmware and now i cant get passed a stuck initialising screen

jasonmode7

Anyone else tried 1.3?
well i just upgraded to 1.3 just now and it does exactly the same as you described ? and its 17th October now ? ?

Marky101

Same here 1.3 updated and now stuck trying to load (launch 60gb model btw)

derek1971

I had the same issue - just hanging and freezing the console at the start screen after updating to 1.3

The fix is to delete and re-install. Some users have had to delete both home and their settings file before it will work.

The actual home download is only 48mb so it isn't too much of a problem.

The problem i found having deleted and reinstalled was that although there were a number of new areas there since i last logged on i was still bored of it within about 10 mins:D

So the good news is you can get it working again pretty easily - the bad news is it probably isn't worth the effort:rotfl:

cabanatuan

Banned
I had the same issue - just hanging and freezing the console at the start screen after updating to 1.3

The fix is to delete and re-install. Some users have had to delete both home and their settings file before it will work.

The actual home download is only 48mb so it isn't too much of a problem.

The problem i found having deleted and reinstalled was that although there were a number of new areas there since i last logged on i was still bored of it within about 10 mins:D

So the good news is you can get it working again pretty easily - the bad news is it probably isn't worth the effort:rotfl:
i personaly think that the xmb should be Home itself ie once you switch on your ps3 u get put inside your crib so to speak where you can access your ps3 settings etc

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom