PlayStation 4 gets cross-play with Nintendo Switch and Xbox One

shoemaker666

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sony appear to be allowing cross play gaming.

PlayStation 4 gets cross-play with Nintendo Switch and Xbox One

its a good thing and i suspect more titles will follow the thing that concerns me is i would like the option with each game of opting out what if i dont want to play with pc players who have an inherent advantage with mouse and keyboard let alone mods and cheats

Strange how lack of cross play is met with outrage and when its enabled its met with a shrug..

Personally I think it's huge that cross play is truely happening. I hope Sony are willing to do it for other titles too

it must have the option to opt out as personally i dont want to get annihilated playing online against players with mouse and keyboard. totally unfair.

now all we need is microsoft to stop making you pay for xbox live gold on a free to play game where fortnite is free to play on every other platform

it must have the option to opt out as personally i dont want to get annihilated playing online against players with mouse and keyboard. totally unfair.

You have the option to opt out now on Fortnite with PC cross play. This is just to allow with Xbox. You already have crossplay with PC and Switch.

You choose to party up with someone on another platform and then go into an open lobby that could be PC, Mobile or Switch.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom