Playstation 3 Guitar Hero Lag Setting for Sharp LC-C4677UN 46" 1080P LCD TV

zsquire

Standard Member
Hello,

I'm wondering if anybody has determined the optimal audio and video lag settings for Guitar Hero 3 on PS3 and Sharp HDTVs (I've included the model number in the title of this post). Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. I am using the old-fashioned three-plug (red white yellow) component cable to connect to the TV rather than HDMI.

Ed the Penguin

Just run the auto calibrate in-game. (ie. Strum to the clicks and the dots) Does the job perfectly fine!:thumbsup:

sdb123

Distinguished Member
Hello,

I'm wondering if anybody has determined the optimal audio and video lag settings for Guitar Hero 3 on PS3 and Sharp HDTVs (I've included the model number in the title of this post). Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. I am using the old-fashioned three-plug (red white yellow) component cable to connect to the TV rather than HDMI.
Calibrate the game manually as suggested above.

Also, the lead you describe is not a Component lead (which uses Red, Green and Blue connectors), it is in fact a Composite lead and is a pretty poor Standard Definition connection in all honesty.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom