Playstation 3 connection problems to FIFA10 with BT Homehub 2.0

simon_murray03

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Have purchased Fifa 10 for the ps3 ,I have a BT homehub 2.0,have been on the main hub page,enabled all the new ports as per the manual,but having problems connecting to people online.Have even assigned the hub to DMZ,which caused nothing but problems....can anyone help??

Cheers
simon

Hi,

Have purchased Fifa 10 for the ps3 ,I have a BT homehub 2.0,have been on the main hub page,enabled all the new ports as per the manual,but having problems connecting to people online.Have even assigned the hub to DMZ,which caused nothing but problems....can anyone help??

Cheers
simon
Lots of people are reporting problems, connecting to people on Fifa 10:thumbsdow Are you having problems with other games?

Same problems here- cant connect to EA servers. FIFA 09 works fine.

Not happy, wasted a whole afternoon on my last day off trying to fix it.:thumbsdow

I tried connecting to one of my mates on FIFA10,didn't work....tried connecting with him on FIFA09,worked fine.I am just wondering if it is because the servers are overloaded due to it being a new game etc?

I have a very interesting situation on this,

I had Fifa 09 and had trophies on it, but since owning Fifa 10 my online play hasnt worked at all, in fact I always get a message stating "Unable to connect to the EA servers at this time. Please try again later."

But when I played on my girlfriends account on the same PS3, no problems works fine, the only difference was the set-up process as she had no Fifa 09 trophies or save game data

My account still doesnt work and have contacted EA about it as even though I can play online I cannot get the Fifa 10 online trophies on my account/gameface/Live season (which I've already purchased)

So it looks like a problem in the initial set-up process, so maybe with a brand new account it should work fine (????)

also the other difference is that on MY account I was never asked the terms and condition questions etc which could also pose a problem I suppose, but no matter what I do i cannot connect to the ea servers on my account

iv had nothing but trouble aswell there seens to be something inside the hub a mtu i think that keeps losing the connection bt advised the best thing to do was buy a net gear router iv beeen on the phone to bt playstation and ea sports and got no were :thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom