• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Playstation 2 to Monitor, which TV Box is any good?

mekia

Standard Member
Hi,

My question is, can anyone recommend a TV "box"? There are so many out there and probably 80% of those are garbage :p.

I have a 24inch LCD Monitor (1x DVI 1xHDMI 1xVGA input) and i want to plug in my Playstation 2, a WII and a PS3. Of course i know a monitor dosent like Component cable signals so i need a "TV Box" (or whatever the name is for those boxes).

60Pounds VGA Gamer HD TV (horrible name)
VGA Gamer HD TV Box Free Delivery : PCTV Gamer Box : Maplin

34pounds Game Box....
Game Box for PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii and GameCube: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

29pounds Gadmei XGA/VGA etc
Gadmei XGA/VGA LCD TV BOX + Play Video Games On PC CRT: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

54pounds 1080p Component blabla XMC
1080P Component to VGA Box Converter Transcoder: Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

XMC Mega Cool VGA Box (even worse name)
XCM 1080p Mega Cool VGA Box (360/PS3/Wii/Xbox/GC/PS2/PSP Slim): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

So, my question is can anyone recommend any of those or maybe another solution? Or does anyone have any of these and their are a garbage?

Thanks in advance :)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom