1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playstation 2 'fascia/housing'

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by StoneGhost, Dec 11, 2003.

1. StoneGhost

StoneGhost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I was wondering if there is some sort of product I can put my Silver PS2 in.

Basically I want to put my PS2 on my AV rack but it looks too untidy because of its small size, controllers and cables. I'm looking for some sort of box/tray which is the same size as most AV equipment, this could also hide the controllers and cables away while still looking stylish.

I've considered a faulty DVD or video that I could 'hollow out' and put some padding in but I was wondering if anyone knew of a product already out there.

Cheers

2. SeeNoWeevil

SeeNoWeevil

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +884
    how about wireless controllers, will clear most of the mess up, i'm not sure putting it in a box would be a good idea from a ventilation standpoint.

3. StoneGhost

StoneGhost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

Thanks for replying!! heat would certainly be a consideration but i plan to remove it from any tray/fascia/box when playing.

It's really just to make it look 'pretty' when being stored on my AV rack with my other stuff.

4. sjallen

sjallen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Wait for the "PSX". Problem solved!