1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playstation 2 and PowerBook G4 into Epson TW10H

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Anners, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Anners

Anners

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Waiting (impatiently :thumbsdow) for delivery of my first ever real life projector and a component lead from Lik-Sang.com for my PS2.

:lesson:I'm interested in any tips or advice regarding proper setup, ie resolution and possible settings to change on any of the kit.

Also What's the best way to hook up to a Powerbook G4?

I would love it all to be perfect out of the box but of course that never happens... Just thought I'd maximise the chances, of it all going smoothly on saturday.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Tom

2. noel-pilot

noel-pilot
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Powerbook, be the same as my Ibook, use the display adapter into the VGA port of the PJ. Job done!!

PS2, I'm intrigued, the component lead you have ordered don't suppose that includes the cd to increase the PS2 resolution?
    I have seen on ebay a kit with a VGA box and a cd that doubles the PS 2 resolution up to 640 x 480. But I can't find the cd on its own anywhere. If I could find that I would then get a component or S video lead, at moment PS2 looks pants over composite!!
    (awesome PJ tho, make sure you play either monsters inc or finding nemo on it, thats something to make you go wow!!!)

(oh and Blue crush and Baywatch hawaii make good viewing too ;))