Quantcast

Playing wma discs

bob1

I'm after a cheap (£50 inc delivery) dvd player for playing wma discs ,i've been looking for a while and can't find anything .
Thanks for looking Bob1.

bob1

:lease:

P

Phydeaux

Hi Bob

The DVD S35's are back on ebay at £36.50 + £11 delivery + vat, which makes them about £56 if you want one, although I think they're refurbs. I have an S35 and it definitely handles WMA and MP3. The company behind them (Mikrolive) sell on Amazon too, which is where I bought mine from. Came in good time, is in excellent condition and is MR.

Phil

bonzobanana

Seems a nice price for a SE35 but is that actually sold as new or secondhand. Do you get a year's guarantee on it? Whatever I'm not knocking it, excellent players with an excellent picture.

P

Phydeaux

There's a guarantee mentioned but I can't remember exactly what it is. Agree about the quality - have one myself!

Phil

bob1

Hello and thanks for the replies, after a bit of messing around with a few mp3 discs I have found that it will be to hard to navigate them because the player will not be connected to a display:clown: . The idea was to have a few albums on one disc so cut down on the disc swapping. To cut a long story short I have bought a cheap dvd player of ebay to use as a CD player:blush: (not a lot of silver CD players about). I will probably upgrade to a real CD player later in the year.;)

Top Bottom