Playing movies via Xbox series X / stuttering

number_3

Always had this issue when playing movies via my old ps4 pro but thought it might clear when making the jump to Xbox series x. Anytime I watch movies either via the native apps , Netflix / Amazon etc or usb/memory stick, the film stutters every so often, more noticeable on panning shots.

if I use the apps or plug the memory stick in on the actual TV it doesn’t.

it’s much easier using the Xbox to view , but need to sort this stutter, what am I doing wrong?

deans6571

Always had this issue when playing movies via my old ps4 pro but thought it might clear when making the jump to Xbox series x. Anytime I watch movies either via the native apps , Netflix / Amazon etc or usb/memory stick, the film stutters every so often, more noticeable on panning shots.

if I use the apps or plug the memory stick in on the actual TV it doesn’t.

it’s much easier using the Xbox to view , but need to sort this stutter, what am I doing wrong?

....could be because you are using Game Mode on the TV when viewing the console (to get rid of input lag) perhaps ?

Have you tried switching to a different mode on the TV ?

number_3

....could be because you are using Game Mode on the TV when viewing the console (to get rid of input lag) perhaps ?

Have you tried switching to a different mode on the TV ?
I’ll give it a try thank you 👍

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom