Playing games problem

GeordieSquires

Hi,

My friend recently bought Guitar Hero and Boogie for the Wii. She tried to play them in her console and they wouldn't work. She also bought Trauma Centre but that worked fine. She took Boogie back and got another copy but that also wouldn't play.

I told her that I think she needed to update her Wii console, however i'm not sure if I was right with that advice. She also can't access the internet on her Wii making it impossible to download any update if needed. Is there anyway she can update her console without the internet, and also what do you guys think is stopping her playing the games.

Many Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

vinvader

Mario Galaxy has the latest update on the disc so that could be used, Im not sure if any other discs carry the update though.

GeordieSquires

Thanks

And if she were to buy Mario Galaxy, how would she update the console? Does it just pop up or does she have to do something to get it to work?

vinvader

Thanks

And if she were to buy Mario Galaxy, how would she update the console? Does it just pop up or does she have to do something to get it to work?

An option will appear to install it from the disc, however I don't know for sure that it will solve the problems with the other games not working.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom