Player Unknowns BattleGrounds

The X won't make a difference on these. Your best best for a fifth of the price is an SSD.
I've been looking for a SSD drive, but the prices are still poor, unless I want a really small drive!

So is the x lol

Load times on the X were fine for me when using the internal HDD. However, now that I've moved over to an external SSD it is much quicker (Obviously though).

I'm pretty happy with how the game runs (for the most part) now anyway. My only issue is the freezing and getting kicked back to dashboard bug and the fact it can happen multiple times a night.

For the £17 I paid, I'd say its a bargain when you look at the time I've ploughed into it.

Load times on the X were fine for me when using the internal HDD. However, now that I've moved over to an external SSD it is much quicker (Obviously though).

I'm pretty happy with how the game runs (for the most part) now anyway. My only issue is the freezing and getting kicked back to dashboard bug and the fact it can happen multiple times a night.

For the £17 I paid, I'd say its a bargain when you look at the time I've ploughed into it.
(touches wood :eek:) I managed to go all last night without a crash!

Can't remember if it was last night I had 2 or the previous night.

I've had a couple crashes during my play time, but overall it runs fine, the only issues really are when in a car the frame rates make it hard for me to look at the game.

My internet isn't amazing, 34 down and 4up I think.

Crashed in duos last night as I was running through the blue towards the circle. By the time I'd loaded back in I was knocked and died as I couldn't med up. Spectated my duos partner who then crashed running towards pochinki who was shot by a guy who saw him stopped at a rock at the edge of town.
Classic pubg....

My crashes are pretty rare now, it’s not uncommon to get through a long day playing without a single crash. Certainly heading the right way in that respect.

crashed first game trying to get into pre game waiting point, got back into game just as I was about to land.....

I've been playing on the S and it's far better in recent weeks than at launch. I've not had a crash in around three weeks, it definitely looks better and frame-rate hasn't been too much of an issue (though not silky smooth). The biggest issue for me is the buildings still loading when I land... I don't understand why that's a thing. It's not like it's a procedurally generated map or anything. That aside (and joining a game when the plane is halfway over the map already) I'm getting far more for my £19 than I have from many other £40 games. Looking forward to the new map!!

#23, pacifist win!
IMG_5a8dfd41-da69-42b3-815d-ee5d7b46cadd.jpg

I played the other night for the first time since the last two patches and I guess it seemed better. I’ve crashed perhaps 4-5 times ever and one was in that last session. Generally on the X it has been ok for me. We had one piece of hideous lag with 3 of us trying to hit someone running across fields with hay bales in it. Miramar (the desert map) is poor and with no map selection will be a pita imho.

Dinners have been thin on the ground for us this week. Don't know why but the games just seemed to go to rat sh!t very quickly.

1 duo dinner last night. That it :confused:

Seems a lot better since the last few updates on my X but I still can't get back into the game. Think I will wait for a few more updates and then give it a go. Find solo rather boring in this also so will wait for friends to be online for duos or squads.

Dinners have been thin on the ground for us this week. Don't know why but the games just seemed to go to rat sh!t very quickly.

1 duo dinner last night. That it :confused:
Yup. I'm getting near 50 dinners (currently on 44) and there's now a famine! We struggled to even get a top 10 last night. Just one of those nights I guess.

Yup. I'm getting near 50 dinners (currently on 44) and there's now a famine! We struggled to even get a top 10 last night. Just one of those nights I guess.

So was Tuesday :rotfl:

Still driving me insane this game. Best start I ever had last night. Got sniper, scar with 8x and 4x scopes. Loads of meds etc.

Got in a house very central in circle. Hid in bathroom. Hear a bike pull up - doors opening footsteps.

Click scar to auto - door opens and I unloaded scar into him. Didn’t die - grenade in, dead.

I can’t recall one 1 on 1 gun fight I’ve escaped like that

Still driving me insane this game. Best start I ever had last night. Got sniper, scar with 8x and 4x scopes. Loads of meds etc.

Got in a house very central in circle. Hid in bathroom. Hear a bike pull up - doors opening footsteps.

Click scar to auto - door opens and I unloaded scar into him. Didn’t die - grenade in, dead.

I can’t recall one 1 on 1 gun fight I’ve escaped like that
Yeah it just seems like pure luck if I win a one on one gunfight because the framerate just grinds to a hault [emoji22]

Had to have a go at Rainbow six again, just to see if it is actually me that sucks.

This was the end of the 2nd round. Sadly it's just Pubg
IMG_20180315_200206.jpg

And the graphics look absolutely amazing, I've not played anything but Pubg since it came out, so was surprised

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom