Player Unknowns BattleGrounds

I might try a fresh install to see if that fixed anything but those footstep sound effects are really irritating

Had a couple of games seems just as bad to me on my X. Frames dropping to single figures in every gun fight. As a solo player this game is rapidly losing its appeal it’s just so frustrating

Vehicles are way better for me. None of this damage from hitting a tiny bump.
re-installed haha. had a quick go before work and the vehicle damage is better but i was trying to kill myself becuase i had to go and it took a bloke in a car 3 goes to kill me, first time he hit me i just bounced off the car, second time he hit me i got knocked to the side, the third hit finished me off, if i'd had a decent auto rifle i would have killed him.

Had a couple of games seems just as bad to me on my X. Frames dropping to single figures in every gun fight. As a solo player this game is rapidly losing its appeal it’s just so frustrating

Tried a hard rest on the console mate? Might help (seem to remember reading this before and people have said it can help)

Heard some good reports on the X about the new patch now to get some dinners!!!! Missed playing this over the last 2 weeks.

Seems there's some reports of a revive glitch in patch 9. Basically seems you can start a revive and then run off/take cover, which stops the on-screen revive counter but the person gets revived anyway (so the revive process keeps running in the background and doesn't get cancelled when the reviver runs away). Not sure if its every time or under certain circumstances.

Heard some good reports on the X about the new patch now to get some dinners!!!! Missed playing this over the last 2 weeks.
unfortunalty still the same for me, dropped frames all the time whilst running which then makes you walk so you then have to intiate the run again....arghh

Anyone notice light bulbs spark etc now in some buildings.
Sure that's new

Meh. Better than 7 & 8, not as good as pre-7. Half way, and still borderline unplayable imo. Strongly suspect they don't know how to make it better without some major rewriting...

Hardly played this for ages. Jumped on for a couple of quick rounds about 2 weeks ago and just got annoyed, with one being killed by the circle about a foot from it.....

Just seems the areas I generally aim for from the plane I rarely ever see vehicles, so if the circle works against you with its first position your just constantly running and tend to get screwed. There doesn't seem to be enough spread around the island IMO.

Where do we find the auto record the highlights settings?

Hardly played this for ages. Jumped on for a couple of quick rounds about 2 weeks ago and just got annoyed, with one being killed by the circle about a foot from it.....

Just seems the areas I generally aim for from the plane I rarely ever see vehicles, so if the circle works against you with its first position your just constantly running and tend to get screwed. There doesn't seem to be enough spread around the island IMO.
You have to loot more sensibly, land at rozhok and get a vehicle, then wait for the circle, then pick the furthest town in the circle but away from the flight path you dropped in on..... that way you'll have less people if any with you. We've managed to fully loot severny and zharki as a squad and still be in the next circle.

Yeah, second and a chicken dinner in first two games not to be sniffed at!
Well done for all the chicken dinners over the last few days with the rest of the lads.
Not had a chance to get on PUBG as work getting in the way.
May get a game in Sunday so hopefully get to see what the patch has done then.

unfortunalty still the same for me, dropped frames all the time whilst running which then makes you walk so you then have to intiate the run again....arghh
/

Well i had 5 games tonight and thought it runs so much better than it did and it looks better as well very good patch i lost a few frames looting in a few houses that was it..

/

Well i had 5 games tonight and thought it runs so much better than it did and it looks better as well very good patch i lost a few frames looting in a few houses that was it..
It's probably all depending on the amount of high ping lagging kants who happen to be on your server . Hopefully they'll introduce the pc ping matchmaking system

Has anyone else noticed the plane cargo doors now don't open? I use to judge how many players had already jumped by looking into the cargo bay

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom