1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Player problem website

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by ptmbradley, Nov 20, 2000.

1. ptmbradley

ptmbradley
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi gang,

There is a website somewhere - probably several - that lists all dvd players and their compatibility problems with software. Can someone give me an address? Thanks!

Also, one of my friends has been postponing buying a DVD player as he was waiting for the PS2. But with the news that it's not really up to scratch as far as movie playing goes, he now wants to buy a dedicated machine and is willing to pay £300-£400. He asked me for suggestions, but to be honest I'm a little out of touch with what's out there as I'm not in the market right now, so can you give him some suggestions?

Of course, I've already told him to check out this website and the various mags, but he'd appreciate any feedback you can give.

Cheers!

Ptm

2. Timh

Timh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +128
    Try this one http://www.r2-dvd.org/ scroll down the page and look for the players fault's headline, on the left hand side.
    The post's are by the people who own the perticullar players.
    post one yourself if you know of any faults.
    Check out the Wharfdale one, theres quite a lot listed.

good luck
    Tim

------------------
    Today is a good day yo die

3. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    "There is a website somewhere - probably several - that lists all dvd players and their compatibility problems with software. Can someone give me an address?"

www.dvdreviewer.co.uk may be what you're after.

Gary
    A Phased Plasma Rifle In A 40 Watt Range®
    My DVDs: www.thepentagon.com/disinformationsection
    [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by APPRIA40WR (edited 20-11-2000).]