Player Preferences in Video Games Research Survey

Research Account

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm looking for participants to complete my MSc research survey, and would greatly appreciate anyone taking the time to do it. The survey is investigating player preferences in video games and should take 15-20 mins. To take part you need to be 18+ and a gamer (play video games on any tech device or platform). It would also be helpful if you could send the link to others who might be interested in taking part too. Thanks in advance! https://ntupsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bJaWJPI0sawRewm

You need to get approval from the site owner who check the academic credentials before allowing the link - I recommend no one use this until thats been done.

You need to get approval from the site owner who check the academic credentials before allowing the link - I recommend no one use this until thats been done.
I have spoken to the administrator- Gavtech- they have checked my academic credentials and said I can proceed with my survey.

As the OP noted above the survey has been approved :)

“gender you identify with” is such a daft question.

“gender you identify with” is such a daft question.
Why? Plenty of people identify with a gender and it doesn’t cause the sky to fall in.

Absolutely no further discussion in this thread along these lines please.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom