1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Play247

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by BD, Aug 30, 2000.

1. BD

BD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I just recieved a mail from Play247 saying that my copy of Men In Black has just been posted. I know Play have recieved some negative comments over the whole T2:UE thing, but I felt that they definatly deserve some positive comments about their service. Everything I've ordered from them has arrived on time and preorders have all arrived at least a few days ahead of their release date.

It is unfortunate about T2:UE, but I really don't see what more could be done on Play's part.

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have been ordering my DVD's from Play (along with DVD Box Office, who have also been getting some stick on other forums latley!) and I have always been VERY happy with the service I have got from them!!

Everyone is just blaming the retailers for their own impatience and the fact that Artisan didn't think the whole T2 matter through properly (with regards to the amount produced initially that is)..

Come on everyone..stop dissing good e-tailers just because they didn't get you your discs six months before the release date for a stupidly high amount of money!!!!

------------------
    " Sunset's are beautiful, new born babies are beautiful, this....this is fuc*ing spectacular!"

http://www.ypcc.co.uk

3. logiclee

logiclee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +637
    BD
    Totaly agree
    Check out the "stupid people and annoying things" topic in the chat forum.

Lee

------------------
    There is no spoon!

4. Spookyville

Spookyville

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Bd - Is that the R1 or R2 ?

Because they have not received the R2 one yet. Should be shipping already but another **** up from them....

I have used them from the beginning but over the past month or so several issues have occured with them and the customer service has been appalling. Check out the threads on dvdtimes.co.uk if you require any more info...

5. BD

BD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It's the R2 (it arrived this morning). Its only the collectors edition though, perhaps you were referring to the limited edition 2 disc version?

[This message has been edited by BD (edited 02-09-2000).]