Play One Day Deals

Most are cheaper when you cllick on the item. Odd. E.g. Human Centipede shows at £12.99, but when the item is selected it comes up at £5.99. Confirmed at checkout too.

Is it really just 16 blocks now in the offer?

shame i have most of the films offered and nothing else interests me

had the email about this earlier

play one day deals up again today 1/8/11 finishes at midnight tonight

thought id add to this thread rather than start a new one!

link

Not much to look at with blu rays. Amazing price for a 32GB pen drive and have been using the 16GB versions for quite some time.

Hasn't the Fantastic Four set been cheaper?

Ah getting nixed up when it was at Zavvi for £7.89 and I just missed it.

Lethal weapon 1-4 is £16.99, is that the first time below £18?

Lowest until now was £17.99 I think... My order is in.

Great price for the LW boxset, glad I held off a few months ago. £12.99 a season is also a cracking price for the two Lost boxsets, but I already have the whole series.

Play are doing what they're calling their "Top 200 Offers". The Blu-rays are probably the same stuff as before, but here's a link in case anyone wants to take a look:

Play Top 200 Offers

Last edited:
I can't beleive that price. I have been waiting ages for just season 2 to come down to that on its own and now both 1 and 2 are that together. Season 2 on its own is still £30 !

I'm waiting for Season 2 to drop as well. I'm a bit skint at the moment otherwise I'd have bought this and sold my season 1. CEX are paying 9 quid for it.

Last edited:
beware standard release is the barebones release no extras unlike the steelbook release

the steelbook is £9.99

I can't beleive that price. I have been waiting ages for just season 2 to come down to that on its own and now both 1 and 2 are that together. Season 2 on its own is still £30 !

Same here, almost worth considering buying it and dumping season 1 on ebay and then maybe going through this again with the third season and a 3 season boxset:)

Same here, almost worth considering buying it and dumping season 1 on ebay and then maybe going through this again with the third season and a 3 season boxset:)

ive been checking amazon for both akira and fringe boxsets price match, but currently neither has been price matched. amazon are getting a little slow these days!

ive never seen fringe but heard good things about it, so fancied a punt...how many seasons of fringe are out there just 3 and thats it?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom