Play One Day Deals

pxr5

Most are cheaper when you cllick on the item. Odd. E.g. Human Centipede shows at £12.99, but when the item is selected it comes up at £5.99. Confirmed at checkout too.

The SMF

Banned
shame i have most of the films offered and nothing else interests me

had the email about this earlier

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
play one day deals up again today 1/8/11 finishes at midnight tonight

thought id add to this thread rather than start a new one!

link

nwgarratt

Distinguished Member
Not much to look at with blu rays. Amazing price for a 32GB pen drive and have been using the 16GB versions for quite some time.

Garrett

Hasn't the Fantastic Four set been cheaper?

Garrett

Ah getting nixed up when it was at Zavvi for £7.89 and I just missed it.

Nik73

Distinguished Member
Great price for the LW boxset, glad I held off a few months ago. £12.99 a season is also a cracking price for the two Lost boxsets, but I already have the whole series.

GaryB

Distinguished Member
Play are doing what they're calling their "Top 200 Offers". The Blu-rays are probably the same stuff as before, but here's a link in case anyone wants to take a look:

Play Top 200 Offers

Last edited:

nwgarratt

Distinguished Member
I can't beleive that price. I have been waiting ages for just season 2 to come down to that on its own and now both 1 and 2 are that together. Season 2 on its own is still £30 !

captainarchive

Distinguished Member
I'm waiting for Season 2 to drop as well. I'm a bit skint at the moment otherwise I'd have bought this and sold my season 1. CEX are paying 9 quid for it.

Last edited:

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
beware standard release is the barebones release no extras unlike the steelbook release

the steelbook is £9.99

Starburst

Distinguished Member
I can't beleive that price. I have been waiting ages for just season 2 to come down to that on its own and now both 1 and 2 are that together. Season 2 on its own is still £30 !

Same here, almost worth considering buying it and dumping season 1 on ebay and then maybe going through this again with the third season and a 3 season boxset:)

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
Same here, almost worth considering buying it and dumping season 1 on ebay and then maybe going through this again with the third season and a 3 season boxset:)

ive been checking amazon for both akira and fringe boxsets price match, but currently neither has been price matched. amazon are getting a little slow these days!

ive never seen fringe but heard good things about it, so fancied a punt...how many seasons of fringe are out there just 3 and thats it?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

JVC adds Filmmaker Mode to latest D-ILA projector firmware
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins launches Px8 headphone
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sky set to launch its plug-and-play Sky Stream solution
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Movies Podcast: 26th September 2022