Play - Monsters Inc

Norman

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just looked at my account today and saw that Play posted my R1 copy of Monsters Inc yesturday.
Anyone else got their copy yet? If so whats it like?

According to the Play site the R1 is not released until 17th September?? - is this info. incorrect?

think so... reg2 is a week earlier. I cannot wait to see/hear this disc it was fantastic at the cinema.

Originally posted by mcmullanbrush
My 6 year old daughter is looking forward to this one, its of no interest to me you understand:blush:

hmmm. you'll be watching too:rolleyes:

My 6 year old daughter is looking forward to this one, its of no interest to me you understand

Well of course I too only purchased this disc for my two and three year old children but your comment on heavy AV equipment is a good one - I guess I'll have to supervise:D

Came this morning (Disc Emporium)
First rate audio/video.

Steve

Well, i don't care...........i will definitely be watching it cos it's a great film!

Is there a release date difference between R1, R2 and R4 then cos i've got mine on pre-order with EzyDvd and they still say that release date is 30th Sep??:mad: :confused:

Future Entertainment also has this film now in stock for £12.99.

Some films from future entertainment take 3-5 days is this the same with other companies.

All future entertainment films used to take just 24 hours to arrive.

Monsters inc is a good film i liked the bit at the beging where he was doing the exercises scary scary feet kids awake

it seems to be that play are sending out their Reg 1 copies very early, although play are listing the R2 release as 7th Sept which is wrong, it should be 30th. I may cancel my R2 preorder and go Reg1 when they get them back in stock.

Yes the birds animation should be on there.

ordered mine on march 29 from dvd boxoffice.

Still pending :(

In fact the region 2 version comes out next saturday (6th september)but the region 1 version has come out early for uk etailers but not in the US itself..

Does the R1 from Play have a bilingual cover? Was going to order from CD-wow but I'm not sure what version they'll have.

Future-ent are selling a Special Edition but DVD Review list Monsters.Inc as Collectors and Family Editions. Which is the Special edition or is that another version?
V-Max

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom