1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Play, Future ent etc etc

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by shaunthedude, May 28, 2003.

1. shaunthedude

shaunthedude

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys

I had pre ordered a film called War Hunt from Play some time ago. It finally came out but play have been waiting for stock for the last 2 weeks. i went to Future Entertainment who said it was in stock. I ordered it. I then got an e mail saying it had been sent from USA. Next day it arrived. Thats what i call service. i thought I would mention this as there has ben lots of complaints about the lentgh of time its taking for dvds to arrive. All the reg 1s i buy at play take at leat 1 week. This reg 1 from Future ent took 24 hours from date of order. Top marks

Shaun:clap:

2. billduff

billduff
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yep, The quickest I ever got one from FutureEnt was ordred at 3:40pm on a Friday and it arrived at 8am Saturday. About 16 hours from order to delivery...fantastic....

I have had some take a few weeks before but generally they are at least a day or so quicker than Play if they have it in stock. Some older title can take a bit longer.

Both good sites though, despite the odd occaisional niggle.

3. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The last Region 1 DVD I ordered from Play.com arrived in less than 24 hours, and that was only a few months ago.