Play Dispatch Confirmation Email !!

LDR

Just received an email from play.com informing me that 1 of my orders has been posted...thing is, on their website it says it was posted last thursday !!

In over 2 years of dealing with Play I've never had a despatch confirmation before so why now ? And BTW, I ordered 2 copies of this (1 for my brother) so why only 1 despatch confirmation, as I ordered them at separate times ??

Quote :

Your order for "Spider-Man (2002) (2 Discs) (Spiderman)" has been posted.

Please allow 3-5 days for delivery.

Please check the following order information:

Order Reference: ****REMOVED****
Item: Spider-Man (2002) (2 Discs) (Spiderman)
Price: £16.99
Delivery Cost: FREE
Payment: Credit Card
Delivery Address:
********REMOVED*********

If you have any queries in relation to the above order, please contact our
customer service department at [email protected]

If you wish to cancel this order, please email [email protected] with your order
reference within 7 days of receiving the goods.

Thank you for ordering with http://www.play.com

:confused: :confused: :confused:

S

Squirrel God

I used to get confirmation emails then suddenly they stopped. I noticed that the emails used to arrive if I hadn't logged into the site for a while.

LDR

Its wierd, cos I've always got at least 1 item on order with them, and normally visit the site and least twice a week and only last Friday I placed an order for a DVD & 2 CD's with them, the DVD & 1 of the CD's have both been despatched and they havent sent confirmation of those or the other copy of Spider-man !!

?????????????? :confused:

G

Glasswalker

It's only one confirmation email so probably just the one copy of Spiderman.

Messiah

I just got an e-mail confirmation this morning saying MIB II had been posted and to expect it in 3-5 days. Thing is I got the disk on the doormat last saturday.

This is the first e-mail confirmation I have ever had off Play in 3+ years ordering from them (and over 300 disks).

Gives you a nice warm feeling that they should be so caring :confused:

DVDcake

Novice Member
Same thing happened to me today. Got a confimation email for X-files season 5 today but recieved it two days ago.:confused: wierd or what?

yimpster

Same happened with me too. MIB 2 arrived Saturday, email confirmation today. happy happy joy joy.

Methinks they need some technical support,

M

mr chadwick

me too,my copy of wild style was dispatched today but i got it yesterday!:D

LDR

Originally posted by Glasswalker
It's only one confirmation email so probably just the one copy of Spiderman.
Nope, both copies of Spider-man arrived today, as did the CD I ordered..

Ah Well......

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
Just got a confirmation to say goldmember is on its way...groovy baby.....:D

Bone Daddy

They really are begining to try me,ordered 2 discs on the day and hour pretty much that they were put on the site,only to have "awaiting stock" now on my order,whilst I know of others that have recieved theirs and they ordered days after :mad: not the way to treat customers of many years I feel.