Play.com

msni1984

Standard Member
Reaction score
Firstoff, sorry if this is in the wrong fourm

I ordered a TV off play.com last thursday(9th), Was told to call regarding additional security check, this went through on sunday, with packing notice then posted notice on monday 13th.

On the order history, theres no tracking number associated with the order, as its now 4 days on since being posted im starting to get a bit concerned.

Phoned play who told me that not all of their distribution centres send tracking numbers with orders, which i think is ridiculous regarding the price of the item.

Has anyone had this before? no tracking number? How long did it then take to arrive?:lease:

Thanks

Thanks Ian,

Had a read and now on phone to play to complain. Trying to tell me to wait until tomorrow for a claim form, which will mean an even greater delay in getting the TV. Asked to be passed to a manager, see if they can investigate. Not very hopeful...

Thanks Ian,

Had a read and now on phone to play to complain. Trying to tell me to wait until tomorrow for a claim form, which will mean an even greater delay in getting the TV. Asked to be passed to a manager, see if they can investigate. Not very hopeful...

Not a good advert for Play.

They're good with delivering discs,but with electronics,they're not so reliable.

I always found play to be good. got a special offer with a 360 + game from them, wasn't happy with the 360 so they replaced it, wasn't happy with the replacement so got a refund for the full RRP which was more than the origional 360 + game, they never asked for the game back so i kept it. :devil:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom