Play.com wii availability

A

Alterastro

I rang them earlier and they said they are supposed to be getting more this week, but haven't yet and can't guarantee they will before xmas. :thumbsdow

shagaboopon

im glad you got some sense out of them, when i rang them they were useless.

Go out on foot and scour the country, it will be quicker than play. They deserve a serious reprimand around the way they handled the pre-orders. 5000+ orders for 300 consoles, what a joke! It took me 4 phone calls at the start of December to find anyone who would admit the scenario regarding the pre order debacle, apparently it was my fault I never received an email from them in November regarding my order :mad:

Anyway thanks to Asda my Wii sits proudly under the TV.

azza21

Play.com is an absolute joke. I ordered mine on September the 8th only to be told a week and a half prior to the UK Wii launch that they will no longer be able to get the console instock for the launch, and i may couoncel if i like. Oh yes thats f*ucking helpful play.com i will councel now n try n pre order somewhere else with ONE week to go shell i? Bloody idiots. :mad:

You are right shagaboopon they should not be allowed to get away with this, pfff...they didn't even offer a dicount voucher to say sorry, shocking.

Anyways i am now Wii'less been looking everywhere, ha maybe my luck will change in the next few days, doubt it very much.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom