play.com - Pirates Of The Caribbean Trilogy (Blu-ray) for 10.99

Ordered this and bought National Treasure 1 + 2 boxset today at Asda for £17.72.:thumbsup:

Lol shouldnt it be more like this

del460copy.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl:Thats funny - nice one :rotfl::rotfl:

I just ordered one. Surely if it was a cock-up, it'd be down by now? Anyway, couldn't NOT buy it at that price, even though the films are a tad...how you say...crap.

I really want the set for myself, it kinda annoys me when people buy them JUST to sell, it takes it away from us who really want it.

:cool::cool: Awesome spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Some moron on HUKD has ordered 14 copies that will flag it up with play and get them all cancelled :mad:
A guy on hotukdeals just put in an order for 20!
usually wind-up merchants, and it works :D

I give it 24-72hrs for ALL orders to be cancelled, and don't expect a voucher (they only did it once for Pink Panther collection, but then not for others, most recently Torchwood S2 pre-order - that took over a week before they cancelled all orders, and a few days before they removed the misprice)

I just ordered one. Surely if it was a cock-up, it'd be down by now? Anyway, couldn't NOT buy it at that price, even though the films are a tad...how you say...crap.

thats a bit harsh mate. There far from crap. Do you mistake crap for entertaining?

I put in an order just in case they honour it, although i doubt it. As per above poster, i wouldn;t normally consider them as i saw the first and thought it was not the best, but havent seen the other 2. However, quick check on IMDB and they all score over 7 so can;t be that bad.... besides it breaks the run of HD DVD purchases of late.

Anyone know if they are region free?

Just put a punt in anyway - not holding out much hope though!

thats a bit harsh mate. There far from crap. Do you mistake crap for entertaining?

Harsh? LOL!! You haven't seen harsh, 'mate'.
I call 'em how I see 'em. Same as I see you being a smart-arse. Insert ironic smiley here...

Harsh? LOL!! You haven't seen harsh, 'mate'.
I call 'em how I see 'em. Same as I see you being a smart-arse. Insert ironic smiley here...

they can't be that crap if you're gonna buy a set......:D

forgive me for being naive, but if i thought something was crap, i wouldn't buy it...no matter how cheap it is....i would be thinking "what a waste of money..." rather than "what a bargain"....

so, in that case....if you really do think they're crap then don't buy it....unless you plan to sell them on.......:devil:

I wonder if they could be promo packs like what Sony are giving away with certain bluray players, (i was in richer sounds the other day and saw a leaflet advertising pirates trilogy free with selected players)

If thats the case play may have got a bulk lot of them, (i still doubt it though)

Good luck to anyone who recieves a set:thumbsup:

james

It's worth it for the first one but as you say I agree the other two are a right ol pile of steamin..... :D

I wonder how many disks are in the set? It could be a 3 disker with just the films and no extras disks, but even so would still be bargain.

they can't be that crap if you're gonna buy a set......:D

forgive me for being naive, but if i thought something was crap, i wouldn't buy it...no matter how cheap it is....i would be thinking "what a waste of money..." rather than "what a bargain"....

so, in that case....if you really do think they're crap then don't buy it....unless you plan to sell them on.......:devil:

Iagree..were all entitled to our opinions..but i think they are great films..Johnny Depp is superb..just look at number of people that swamped Play with orders for them yesterday.

Just put in an order, but hen you confirm the order, the price shows as £49.99 and not the £10.99 as on the front screen? Is everyone else's the same?

Just put in an order, but hen you confirm the order, the price shows as £49.99 and not the £10.99 as on the front screen? Is everyone else's the same?
When I confirmed my order yesterdaythe price stayed at £10:99, mabey they are in the process of changing the price.

Its got the price as £47.99 now on the website - get ready for the emails from Play :(

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom