1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLAY.COM mk:dd

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by snake II, Nov 13, 2003.

1. snake II

snake II

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I had placed the order for mario kart last week on the 6th, their web sites states 14th nov, yet already a customer with play i am familiar that they release dvds or game brfore the actual release date, i was wrong about mario kart, i had a funny feeling as this wednesday and today the status of my order says "order placed", i phoned play, the guy says they will get shipments tomorrow, or the 17th and it take round bout 3-5 days.
    So i started to check around my town, foned one store he said he'll get it at around 3ish but only for those who preorderd it, now the thing that amazed me is Toy's R us said that they will get the game on the 27th, what the hell, i knew the game was good but not that good to have big gaps for release dates per store.

2. Ono

Ono

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +104
    Game is officially released on PAL tomorrow (14th).

Amazon have shipped theirs already.

You're better off cancelling the Play order and popping into your local High St store and buying it .

I've had my Jap copy for over a week. :D

3. brownboy

brownboy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Mine has been despatched by GAME so i'll get it 2mrw morning.
    Cancell from play and order from GAME you will have have it first thing the following day

4. betamac

betamac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ordered my copy of Mario Kart from Gameplay on the 13th at 3 O Clock and received morning of 14th very good service indeed only prob is this copy was for my sisters BF a as its PAL i have the U.S version on order for myself, i cant believe i have mario kart in the house and cant play it grrrrrrrrrrr