Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Play.com Horror Titles

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by sh18, Oct 13, 2004.

1. sh18

sh18

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +59
    I was just looking throught play.coms horror titles for sale and theres some great bargains, mainly these two:

Ichi The Killer 2 Disc Set 8 Pounds
    Session 9 5.99

Session 9 is soon to reduce my bank account further but has anyone seen ichi the killer? I know its supposed to be gory and surreal but is it worth buying?

2. Harj

Harj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +34
    Ichi the Killer would be enjoyed by fans of the director Takashi Miike, has its surreal moments and its gore, but by no means too grusome if you are a horror fan. I think its a fantastic bit of film making. If you have not seen much asian films then you may have a little difficulty getting the plot as nothing is explained spoon fed style. And its not horror!!!

3. captaineyecatch

captaineyecatch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Ichi is cut over here though So not worth buying if your a True horror fan.Get the Dutch dvd or the lower quality R1 dvd. Very good movie very close to the manga(comic) - not really a horror movie though more Gangster/ Yakuza. Its got a few nice bits of gore but nothing shocking - Love the opening credits with the Ichi Title 'Cumming' out of the spunk :laugh: .