• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

play.com - few cheapies 4.99 to 8.99

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member

simonoaks

Established Member
I jumped straight out of this price range and bought band of brothers :D

Marc

Distinguished Member
Play.com (UK) : War (Blu-ray) : Blu-ray - Free Delivery

good price but i am sure this sound format is wrong .. i would like to no what format it is ..

you should definitely buy War, this review from Play says it all

wow jet and statham back agen
This film on dvd was good on hd bluray is grate as the picher is so sharp you see bits you missed befor grabe this film its grate with lots o action and twists most have film

namuk

Distinguished Member
Its 7.1 PCM and DD 5.1, and the 7.1 track is very good:D

Nice one thanks :thumbsup: looked all over the net, never got a 100% tech info on format :( Thing is i have never rated Pcm track over DTSma/TRUEHD .. but no choice here ..

This film on dvd was good on hd bluray is grate as the picher is so sharp you see bits you missed befor grabe this film its grate with lots o action and twists most have film

Trailer looks class mate .. and like both actors ..

Last edited:

Welsh Whirlwind

Prominent Member

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Marc

Distinguished Member
i'd probably rate it about 7/10 - doesn't quite hit the mark but it's enjoyable enough :) i just had to post that review because it made me laugh

namuk

Distinguished Member
Understand , good film/sound then :smashin:

I ignored the Spelling etc. you can read past that if your intelligent enough, Some people have Trouble with spelling So what, just Give them Credit posting a review or even trying.

Out of Order Simple ..

Last edited:

philbam

Established Member
Understand , good film/sound then :smashin:

I ignored the Spelling etc. you can read past that if your intelligent enough, Some people have Trouble with spelling So what, just Give them Credit posting a review or even trying.

Out of Order Simple ..

Quite right.

My daughter suffers from dyslexia (she's 32 years old), and finds it very difficult to write letters or emails.
I have encouraged her to write as many emails to me as possible and some of them are really amusing to look at. As she writes more and more they are gradually getting better.
So yes, we should encourage people to post more on the forum, even if their grammar and spelling is not up to scatch.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom