play.com Event tickets

myersfan73

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Can't believe play.com have set there ticket touting service up play.com event tickets

I really hope people voice there opinion with play over this! You spend all bl**dy day trying to get tickets for your favourite band ect, then some company buy's 50 so they can treble there profit & you can't get any for your personal use.
Why couldn't play enforce face value......because they wouldn't get there big fat percentage.
Personally I hope they hang by there n*t's for this one. I'm really dissapionted with them. :mad:

Can't believe play.com have set there ticket touting service up play.com event tickets

I really hope people voice there opinion with play over this! You spend all bl**dy day trying to get tickets for your favourite band ect, then some company buy's 50 so they can treble there profit & you can't get any for your personal use.
Why couldn't play enforce face value......because they wouldn't get there big fat percentage.
Personally I hope they hang by there n*t's for this one. I'm really dissapionted with them. :mad:

Looks to me that it's not play selling the tickets but more so people?
Or are they selling some too? :confused:
If they are then that's shameful. I expect better from them.

Looks to me that it's not play selling the tickets but more so people?
Or are they selling some too? :confused:
If they are then that's shameful. I expect better from them.

It play's version of play trade for tickets. They get a percentage for every item sold, the more they sell for the more they earn.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom