Play burned Blu-ray B-DR on PS5 Help

CodecDreaming

Novice Member
I'm trying to figure out how to play burned Blu-ray's on my PS5. I created a 1 hour long home video (MP4) and burned it into a Blu-Ray B-DR Disc. I tried playing it on my PS5 although it won't work. Can anyone please help me with this. I've read that some people have done it and others saying it's not possible.

Can you play the MP4 files on the PS5 from a USB stick to test they can be played ? Best to ensure there not the issue first.

also you are converting them from MP4 when you burn them right? As part of the burning process to make them a blue ray disc format - I mean there not just mp4 copied to a disc as that wont work.

CodecDreaming

Novice Member
also you are converting them from MP4 when you burn them right? As part of the burning process to make them a blue ray disc format - I mean there not just mp4 copied to a disc as that wont work.
I have not tested the USB stick but I will right now. Also, I just now converted the mp4 file to bluray ISO using tsmuxr & then burned the iso image using imgur with a write speed of 6x. It still burning so I’ll try that. But if you have any tips or advice on how to properly convert or burn please let me know

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom