• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Play-Asia

khan17

Established Member
I am about to buy the blue DS lite but I dont know if I should get the Japan (110v) or the Asia (220v). Anyone know the difference? Also does anyone know how good play-asia is with returns?

Thanks

X

xelallah

Sorry, also why don't you get a white/black one in the UK, seeing as they're cheaper.

Andy_83

Established Member
khan17 said:
I am about to buy the blue DS lite but I dont know if I should get the Japan (110v) or the Asia (220v). Anyone know the difference? Also does anyone know how good play-asia is with returns?

The 110v one will require a stepdown converter if you're going to use the supplied charger. The 220v one wont.

I think the Asian ones might come with English manuals aswell.

If you did go for the JAP one though, you could just buy a UK charger from somewhere like Gameplay & use that instead.

Sorry, also why don't you get a white/black one in the UK, seeing as they're cheaper.

:confused: Because he wants a blue one?

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom