Play Asia

MChatterley

Came across this website the other day and at the minute they have a 20% off sale on all games in stock.

Was curious how the old region free Asian games came. They obviously work on a Uk Pal 360 but to they come in Standard packaging and is there any content difference on the game itself?

[email protected]

Came across this website the other day and at the minute they have a 20% off sale on all games in stock.

Was curious how the old region free Asian games came. They obviously work on a Uk Pal 360 but to they come in Standard packaging and is there any content difference on the game itself?

They are exactly the same as any other game.

They are actually Australian games and the only difference is you will find a little 'Aus' or something similar on the back of the case somewhere.

darrenhbk4

when i brought fear the only differance was it was ntsc not pal, but it looks the same to me. The only bad thing with them is delivery can take around 2 weeks but it's worth it for the saving's:thumbsup:. If you're going to buy more then one game dont combine them otherwise you might have to pay tax:thumbsdow hope this helps

MChatterley

when i brought fear the only differance was it was ntsc not pal, but it looks the same to me. The only bad thing with them is delivery can take around 2 weeks but it's worth it for the saving's:thumbsup:. If you're going to buy more then one game dont combine them otherwise you might have to pay tax:thumbsdow hope this helps

GRAW 2 is dirt cheap so I'm tempted to get it. The Missus cant moan it's my birthday saturday :rotfl:

Indiana Jones

GRAW 2 is dirt cheap so I'm tempted to get it. The Missus cant moan it's my birthday saturday :rotfl:

I dont think GRAW2 is in the offer, at least I only see it for £25 which is the price it has always been.

darrenhbk4

I dont think GRAW2 is in the offer, at least I only see it for £25 which is the price it has always been.

Last price i saw for it is £27 but you'll still get it for cheaper then any where :)

Spinke

£29.99 from PCWorld I believe, just buy on the web and click for store collection :p.

LiFo

i appologise in advance for my dumbness, and i know its sort of already been mentioned.

but will the HD DVD drive work on a uk machine from play asia, also will all games work or just the ones that say region free

cheers

Indiana Jones

i appologise in advance for my dumbness, and i know its sort of already been mentioned.

but will the HD DVD drive work on a uk machine from play asia, also will all games work or just the ones that say region free

cheers

Yes the HD-DVD drive will work with a UK console but beware of customs.

Also, only the games listed as Region Free will work on a UK 360, after all if they all worked then why would they bother listing some as Region Free :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom