secombe

Novice Member
Has anyone here had the following shipped yet:

Wii Play
Nunchuk
Wii Remote
Classic Controller
Wii Points

I ordered ages ago and they are still today sat on "pre-order", looking on the site they have removed all of the above from sale as well. It doesn't look good.

Between them and Argos it looks as though I'm getting absolutely nothing tomorrow to enjoy on my purposely booked day off!

just slackin'

Wii Play
Nunchuk
Wii Remote
Classic Controller
Wii Points

I ordered ages ago and they are still today sat on "pre-order", looking on the site they have removed all of the above from sale as well. It doesn't look good.

Between them and Argos it looks as though I'm getting absolutely nothing tomorrow to enjoy on my purposely booked day off!
ordered a nunchuck within a couple of hours of the wii being available and i've had no movement on the order at all.

Dickyd

Novice Member

Wii Play
Nunchuk
Wii Remote
Classic Controller
Wii Points

Got the following e-mail(s) this morning - one for each of the items you've listed - except the Wii Points:thumbsdow

Dear Customer,

Nintendo have just informed us of stock shortages on this item and we regret that as a result we will be unable to supply your pre-ordered product at launch

As an Official distributor, Nintendo have guaranteed us more stock before Christmas and we will fulfil your order as soon as we can

If you no longer wish to keep your pre-order with Play.com please login to your account and remove the item from your Outstanding Orders

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment this may cause

Kind Regards

PLAY.COM

GreenBars

Got the same e-mail re. my Wii Play and Nunchuk orders.