1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Platinum Gamecube!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by snake II, Jul 25, 2002.

1. snake II

snake II

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Folks theres good news and bad, the good is that nintendo of america are going to release a limited edition platinum gamecube on november 13th, its the one previewd at spaceworld 2000, but the bad is no news if we europeans will see a diffrent cube colour.
    i havent got a cube yet i was planning getting one next week, but i want a platinum one aswell, but i cant be bovered with the whole importing concept over consoles.
    might aswell just stick to a black one ^_^

2. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah I read about it as well, but I'm quite happy with my black GC. Might get a Panny Q as well but not anytime soon. Maybe when I go on holiday to HK as a shopping trip ^_^

3. snake II

snake II

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    hey neoblade if you do go to hong kong just get me a panasonic q and i talk to you about finiance at a later date.

4. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It won't be for a while just yet though soz Snake. Chances are I'll be off in the summer of next year, so for me right now its a time for finishing off my AV rig (only the Philips Q50 left), buying the top games like Eternal Darkness, Mario, Metroid Prime and Star Fox Adventures, a few DVDs then to go into an uber saving mode, ready for the summer. High on my list atm though is the Sony Ericsson P800... MMmm.. Me wants ^_^

5. snake II

snake II

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    dont worry about it neoblade, anyway have u got re: evil for the gamecube, if yes whats it like coz i never played the first one not even on my psx, the only resident evil titles i have played are code veronica on the dreamcast, this is a very good game and was the first re: i ever played thats what made me so hooked into this franchise, also the second one was re:2 for the psx, this woz also a good game just have to wait for the gc version of 1 and 3, cant wait for re:0 and re:4

6. chris thomas

chris thomas

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  7. docsmith2k1

docsmith2k1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Useful - a USA site thats closed to further orders.

8. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have indeed got Resident Evil on the GC and its a pretty sweet game ^_^ Code Veronica in my books wasn't amazing, compared to Resident Evil 2, but since you like the RE series I would definitely recommend Resident Evil Remake on the Gamecube. The graphics will just draw you into the game and additions like the defense items and 180 turn will give you more control over the main character.

As for the ports of RE:2 and Nemesis on the GC, these games will retail for $19.99 new since they will be direct ports. The new games like Zero and 4 should be pretty good, although I would love to see the Devil May Cry series appear on the GC as well.