Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

plastic lenses ?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by joseph, Apr 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joseph

joseph

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anybody got any plastic lenses to fit a seleco 320 that they want to sell ? many thanks g

2. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    Are you sure that's what you want they are fitted with TAC 4 plastic lenses as standard. Most people then upgrade to the hybrid (part glass part plastic) HD6 or HD145.

I've got a whole box full of the plastic ones if you really do. I was thinking of making some sort of revolving light show.

3. joseph

joseph

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes i do want some plastic! I have a SELECO 320 and got some Hd 145 ,Which were not an improvement ! It made a sharper focus which showed up the lines more, i preferered the softer image the plastic produced, if i was line doubling etc i would keep them, and i need the money cause i,m skint !The ones i took off were Delta tac 4 ,s i think ?

4. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.