1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plasma ?????

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by DTS Rocks !, Feb 27, 2004.

1. DTS Rocks !

DTS Rocks !

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,i am thinking of buying the Hitachi CL37PD2100.Has anyone reading these forums got one ? If so,what's it like.I heard it was a good one,but,i thought i would ask the masters.I am getting SKY+ soon too,and already have a Philips DVDR80,and a Sharp video,so will need to incorporate everything to it's best.I also thought about hanging this TV from the wall above the fireplace,any thoughts on that too ? Many thanks guys,and gals. :hiya:

2. loadsofleads

loadsofleads

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Who the hell is selling this model, or is it second hand ?
    The new Hitachis about to come out (5000) are 2 generations better than the 2100's and unlike the 3000's these will have a 32", 37" and 42" versions.
    I think the stand is inbuilt on these plasmas, I don't know if it's possible to manually remove them for wall hanging though.
    Personally I'd wait for the new 5000's or if you can't wait, go for the 3000's, although you'd have get a 32" or 42"

:devil: :devil: :devil:

3. DTS Rocks !

DTS Rocks !

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Richer Sounds are selling it for £1899.It is 37in,sounds good from the reviews i read,but was wondering,as i cannot really afford more than £2500 for a TV !

4. Uzey

Uzey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Get a Panny PW6 or Fujitsu P42VHA30!! Fantastic screens and both for around the £2500 mark if you shop around. The Fujitsu comes with all the main connections but you have to spend a bit more for them on the Panny!!!