Plasma + xbox one pic issue

Yojimbo84

Established Member
Reaction score
what's up with the bending/warping of edges or straight lines when panning quickly from left to right? For example, on the xbox one dashboard, if you scroll the screen across to the left or right you will see the tiles actually warp at the edges : / or try the full screen images you get when you look at a games details through the xbox store - the entire picture shifts into focus, makes me feel a bit sickly, like I've had a few too many.

I was worried this my VT playing up but tried it on my previous plasma and it's exactly the same. Is this just inherent with the technology? Anyone else experienced this?

what's up with the bending/warping of edges or straight lines when panning quickly from left to right? For example, on the xbox one dashboard, if you scroll the screen across to the left or right you will see the tiles actually warp at the edges : / or try the full screen images you get when you look at a games details through the xbox store - the entire picture shifts into focus, makes me feel a bit sickly, like I've had a few too many.

I was worried this my VT playing up but tried it on my previous plasma and it's exactly the same. Is this just inherent with the technology? Anyone else experienced this?

Do you have game mode on?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom