1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plasma Wall bracket

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by azs, Nov 15, 2004.

1. azs

azs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Not the most exciting topic I know.....

I have already cabled to a socket box where I'm going to mount the panel to the wall. The socket box is positioned centrally (i.e. in the middle of the panel) and about 1/3 of the way up the height of the screen.

Can anyone reccomend a bracket/support I've found a couple on ebay but they look as though they're likely to require a flat wall (i.e. no socket blanking plate)

I could do with one which mounts to the wall at either end of the screen, thus leaving the middle section of wall untouched, i.e. no need to move my cable points.

I've already plastered, run cables and bought the panel (42PD5200)

Anyone reccommend a bracket ?

I'll try and make the next post a bit more interesting !! appreciate any help.

2. ruth wake

ruth wake

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    We make plasma brackets, if you let me know the model number and manufacturer of TV, I am sure we can help.

Regards

Ruth

3. MuffKing

MuffKing

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    At a guess it's a Hitachi 42PD5200 ;)

4. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    RS brackets are £89 but look a tad odd to me ...... Av-sales do one for forum members for a special price........ see plasma powerbuys