1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plasma + tv-link (magic eye)

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Mistryj, Mar 1, 2004.

1. Mistryj

Mistryj
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    On reading a number of threads of what plasma to buy, I have decided to get the panny th42pa20, however, this plasma will be set up in my secondary lounge (downstairs) where the kids mainly watch TV and the current setup uses the sky tv-link (magic eye) connected to my CRT TV. In my primary lounge upstairs, I have the Sky box set-up. My intention is use the plasma with the tv-link. Is there anybody out there with the same setup and have they had any problems with the setup.

I do not intend to get a separate sky box.
    I do not intend to get Sky + yet.

2. Mistryj

Mistryj
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Since I did not get any replies for my thread, I decidede to wait and went and bought the th42pe30. Here are some of my comments on it:

. Works with the sky TV link, picture quality is excellent.
    . Watched DVD's, picture quality and the sound through the built in speakers is excellent, however, through the home cinema system - awesome.
    . Easy to setup and use (I got mine wall mounted professionally).
    . The picture quality is great.
    . It was a TV set I wanted and this is what I got (built in tunner and speakers), the kids just have to press one button on the TV to view the set.

Very pleased with my purchase.:thumbsup:

3. Deron

Deron

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    Oooh...

I had one on order until I realised that it may be a pain in the arse to wall mount.

Got the vha30 instead which is fantastic. But I'd still like to see what it looks like wallmounted.

Have you got any pics?