Plasma Or LCD?

Usama

Novice Member
Mods, not too sure where to put this if it's in the worng place please move it.

I bought a Panasonic PX70 last year for my PS3 and it's been aweome. :clap: I did buy a Sony W2000 at the same time as i bought the Panasonic to decide which one to buy. I compared them with my PS3 for 720p and 1080p games, 1080p Blu-Ray movies, and SD TV (Sky). The Pansonic looked better at everything to me. :smashin:

The detail on the Sony W looked grainy and the colours where kinda cartoony.

About a month ago i got a XBOX 360 and am going to buy another TV for it. What would be better the Panasonic 42" PZ85 or a good LCD like Sony?

badbob

Banned
The detail on the Sony W looked grainy and the colours where kinda cartoony.

Default 100% backlight, dynamic contrast full sharpness by any chance?

Usama

Novice Member

Pontiac

Novice Member
Usama, if you're happy with your PX70 then I'd strongly suggest the 42PZ85 as you mentioned. Plasmas and LCD's both have their strengths and weaknesses, but already being happy with the plasma I'd definitely stick with that camp as it seems like it's for you and the PZ85 is a fantastic set.

Usama

Novice Member
Usama, if you're happy with your PX70 then I'd strongly suggest the 42PZ85 as you mentioned. Plasmas and LCD's both have their strengths and weaknesses, but already being happy with the plasma I'd definitely stick with that camp as it seems like it's for you and the PZ85 is a fantastic set.

K, Will prob buy the PZ85. :D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom