1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plasma Installation

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by markevo, Nov 20, 2004.

1. markevo

markevo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    A lot of you seem to be southern england, Is there anybody on here that knows of a good plasma installer here in the north west (ie Liverpool).

I know there is a lot of people who think they know, but would like to know my screen was being tweaked by a pro ???

2. cwoj

cwoj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i know one good man that installs plasmas, he installs for corporates and rich folk, but you could give him a call, although he's too expensive for me!!!

Pm me and i will give you his number.

3. Todda

Todda

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It depends on what you mean by setting the plasma up. If you mean set the screen up to give the best picture, ask Gordon (Convergent-AV) if he would travel to Liverpool to set it up. He does a very good job.

I think you would be better off letting the screen run in for a couple of hundred hours first before having it calibrated but Gordon wouls advise you better on that.

4. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    there is piers in telford..... or Gordon in Scotland who can do ISF calibration which is the dogs of tweaks....