Plasma I had my eye on has sold out ...

NMR

Standard Member
Reaction score
so could anyone recommend a suitable alternative

It was the PQ421 Fujitsu plasma @ Savastore

I have £900-£1000 budget (no more) and am looking for a HD Ready screen with speakers (inbuilt if possible) and a stand.

?? :lease:

Can you get the Panny PHD8 for £1k?

Good luck!:hiya:

sorry to here that mate, although I am partly to blame. I saw there were 9 available yesterday pm and by 5pm there were 5. I stuck an order in immediately and it was delivered by 9.05 this morning! Top service! Set it up in 10 minutes and sorted. You snooze you lose and all that.

£1200 sounds like a bargin to me, can I ask where you saw this price?

I can already feel the wallet opening.

Such a shame but I fully understand. Some things have to be kept hush hush.

Wallet now closed and wifey a little happier, something about a new kitchen.

Back to looking and drooling over a pwd8, I would have stretched to a phd for the extra £200

camorra said:
He needs lots of that :devil:

By this, what EXACTLY do you mean mate?

I got 7 days cool off period, if it looks good to me, I'll keep it. I got a good deal in the end.

Or are you another of the 'Panny' Generation? :hiya:

If your going to post comments on people's threads asking for advice, back them up with substantial info pleaaaaaaase :lease: :lease: :lease: :lease: (with a devil instead of a unhappy smiley) :thumbsdow

I have just purchased a 42PC1D for 1k.

I ordered a Samsung PS42E7HD, and wasn't that impressed. I will prob send it back under the 7 day cooling off period.

Anyone recommend the 42PC1D? Is it a good buy for 1k (better than the samsung)

:eek: You're mad! You could have had a brand new Fujitsu-Siemens for under £900 which appears to be a much better panel!! :eek:

I ended up buying the 42PC1D yesterday and am VERY impressed. Especially for the money.

Its Piano black which was my preference anyways.

Thanks for the advice on the Fujitsu though :) Much appreciated.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom