• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Plasma for the price?

Tom Tom

Prominent Member
Having looked around the forums at the moment the Hanspree 37"LCD is going for £450 (ish) and is getting rave reviews.
However I have always prefered plasma but am on a budget.

The question is can you get Plasmas at this price (£450)
If you can are they worth the money?

Thanks
Tom

pjskel

Prominent Member
Check pricerunner.co.uk or pricegrabber.co.uk for a list of brands and prices.
Personally, I'd not touch anything so cheap from an unknown, irrespective of what the "reviews" say.
If anyone has a cracking product, it's priced accordingly rather than given away.
What sort of equipment are you hooking up to the TV?
All SD or any HD, like an Xbox 360 for example?
You could consider a used Plasma - Classifieds in here or ebay.

runner05

Banned
have to agree with the above, you get what you paY FOr, a plasma is not a genral product, its the same as saying a mercedes is the same as a skoda because they are both a car.

my advice would be hold out untill you can afford a well know set, the panny px70 is a very nice price atm and is def better than anything you will get for £500

i also think its worth buying a set that many forum members have as they is a excellent comunity to support you if you need it:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom