• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Plasma for gaming?

kyussman1973

Standard Member
After trawling through the forums for the sony w5500 and samsung b650 for the last few nights i'm concerned about back light bleed and response times.I would like to purchase my first HDtv but my only HD source will be a PS3 so my question is,can I alliviate all my fears buy getting a panasonic tx-p42S10B instead,is burn in something I should worry about.
I'm normally a very laid back guy,but buying a new telly...flipin'eck what a pain in the bum!!

joeprosho

Established Member
if your like me and all i use my tv for is ps3 (only MW2) and the occasional movie then im not going for one, due to the in game HUD and the risk of image retention with it, the risk of all burn and retention nowdays is meant to be a lot less than it use to be,

if you are only occasionally playing PS3 and just watching freeview most of the time through it then i wouldnt worry about it!

im too scared tho :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom