1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plasma Display Clearance

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by Fred, Dec 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fred

Fred

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All

I've got 5 Thomson Plasma Displays model number 42WP94E @ £2,750 these screens were used for 1 hour in a Comparison test and come brand new box from Thomson! This is a Class A generation 5 product that comes with a On-site swap out Warranty

Three years for Home Use

Two years for commercial use i.e.: Pubs / Clubs

Delivered free anywhere in the UK.

Please note that table and wall brackets are optional.

Thomson Plasma 42WP94E PDF http://www.thomsoneurope.co.uk/images/TNE/pdfcontent/tv/ps/en_42wp94e.pdf

[​IMG]

I also have a NEC MP3 in silver that was also used in the Comparison test brand new box with one year NEC Warranty @£2,600.

We also have a client that is selling 2 Nec screens that were used @ a Mega party for 5 days no box but in mint condition with balance of manufactures Warranty with manuals and all cables MP3 @ £2,250 and DP3 @£2,250 buyer collects

2. SnakeUK

SnakeUK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    and how do we contact you?

Cheers

3. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright
    AVForums Founder Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9,660
    Some questions.
    How much is the list price on the units and what discounted price are they typically available for ?
    And lastly if you are a retailer, please amend your profile to specify who you are in your signature.

4. Fred

Fred

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Spectre,

I work for a Media company called SiliconMedia as a consultant and the Comparison test was for one of their clients and I was given the opportunity to buy the plasma's they are sitting @Thomson HQ at the moment and Warranty is directly through Thomson I can give you a contact name if you wish! I got the plasma's personally and they are not SiliconMedia. so what do I need to do?

The cheapest I've seen the Thomson Plasma @ is £3, 522 the list price is £4,299. the 3 year Warranty depends on dealer! Please note that table and wall brackets are optional.

Nec am not sure what the cost is but a quick look @ Richersounds http://www.richersounds.sv01.net/index.php?f=itemdetl.php&p=206104 It's @£ 3299 .95

5. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9,660
    I guess they are genuine special offers, then.
    If they are owned by you personally then you could (and should) place a classified ad rather than post here.
    If they are owned by your company then I'll let this special offer stay since it's going to be of genuine use to forum visitors wanting a bargain plasma.

6. Adlopa

Adlopa
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does the Thomson 42WP94E price of £2,750 include VAT?

7. Fred

Fred

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes it does Adlopa

Hi Spectre

when I signed up I did mention Plasma Direct as organization which is a company owned by me but it's not vat registered. I am just a consultant for Siliconmedia and I produce Digishow.svp and Digishow.ems based solutions for video playback and controls for remote network video playback for them! so I get sent out for their projects which involves dealing with Plasma Manufactures and I get offered deals and I paid for them myself if Siliconmedia are not interested and I can get a good deal.

What do you want me to do?

I am also a News editor for one of Europe's top Technology News website www.warp2search.com aka Newsfactory

8. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9,660
    Leave contact details so interested parties can contact you.
    We have to protect advertisers, but people advertising their own special offers - provided they are unusual and genuine and benefit forum members - are allowed.

9. Fred

Fred

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    For People that are interested in the Thomson or NEC Plasma screens can contact me @ bob.kahlon@ntlworld.com

and for the people that buy the Thomson screen I will get Thomson to verify the warranty period before you purchase the screen as they will be sending out their engineers if anything goes wrong with screen.

10. Fred

Fred

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nearly forget all the people that are Interested in the Thomson plasma I can arrange a demonstration @ Thomson

11. Adrenochrome

Adrenochrome

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +207
    where are thomson? and when could you arrange for a viewing?
    oh and does the price include the tuner?
    regards
    tombarr.

12. Fred

Fred

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi tombarr,

Thomson are in maidstone Kent , I can get a date for a demo on monday from Thomson and the Tuner is extra but I will see if I can get a discount for you.

13. Fred

Fred

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, Tombarr,

I spoke to Thomson is morning and they can arrange a demo this week in Guildford in Surrey? if you can let me know what date and time you would like to go.

and to Amrik I spoke to Thomson today I can offer a 50" Thomson screens for £4.700 + VAT with the three year on-site swap out warranty. if that's any good.

And as most people seems to want the Front-end Digital Tuner box, I'm trying to get a deal on theses as well.

14. Fred

Fred

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  15. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9,660
    Fred, if you know of separate special offers, please create a new thread for them.
    I'm closing this thread now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.