1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

plasma dilema

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by philinman, Nov 2, 2003.

1. philinman

philinman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Right i am going for a plasma after xmas it will be a panny 6 50inch or the pioneer 50inch 504 the problem is does any have the distance it will stick out from the wall when mounted using the wall bracket ,
    As i am going to have a problem as my M5C speaker is very deep 220mm what have people done for a center speaker when the plasma is mounted to the wall i will have a fire place under mine.
    Any ideas will be good as it all needs to be just right :clap:

2. jont

jont

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +416
    Most plasmas stick out around 60-90 mm from the wall to the front of the screen if you have a 'flat' wall mount ... if you have a tilting one the top of the screen will come out about 150mm ...

My panny is 72mm from the wall and checked every month or so just so I know it's not going to fall off ;-)

HTH

Jon

3. cheesyhammyeggy

cheesyhammyeggy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have you looked at the Mission m7c1, its quite a flush design, I am going to fit my plasma over a fireplace and as I can't afford to change my Mission 780s it is the only feasible match.

4. philinman

philinman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    MMM that might not be to bad then mounted above on slight down facing angle or below on a bracket ??

will have the get the plasma and see i will be going for tilt bracket i think :clap: :clap: :clap: