1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plasma Demo's - Anymore planned?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Matthew J Taylo, Jan 24, 2003.

1. Matthew J Taylo

Matthew J Taylo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've just been reading all the reviews on the Plasma demo day organised late last year?

I'm looking around at the moment for a screen & I would like the opportunity to view, side by side as many screens as possible. Having said that I'm interested in the Panny, Pio (MXE & HDE) & by the sounds of it the Hitachi (can someone tell me the model number?).

If anyone know of anothet demo or how to organise one, closer to London can they let me know.

1st message on the forum, cherry broken!!

Matt:cool:

2. jmack

jmack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi why dont you give www.nexnix.co.uk a call there no. is at the top of the avforum site , by reading the posts i think they have a demo room setup with all of the plasma you are intrested in and they are a good company , i myself bought from them
    good luck
    and i hope your cherry popping was enjoyable

3. Matthew J Taylo

Matthew J Taylo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Jmack,

Looking at the prices on thier site they appear to be around the mark.

One last question, do you know the difference between the PWD5 & the PW5B Panny's? they only have one on thier website?

Matt:cool:

4. mccune

mccune

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If there are sufficient people interested i am sure that Nexmix would open their doors on the weekend. (they are open Mon - Fri). I for one would interested in attending, anyone else.....

5. Matthew J Taylo

Matthew J Taylo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm definately in, how many do you think we will need, 5?

Matt:rolleyes:

6. swarrans

swarrans
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    2 of the original "Kent Boys" myself and Jonathan are up for a return visit because we couldn't decide the first time!
    We want to go back to see the Pioneer and Panny running a Sky feed using Dr John's RGB to VGA convertor (wasn't available last time, but Russ said he would get one).
    So, if you want to arrange it Jonathan and I will join you on a weekend (Sunday pref, cos of the traffic).

Simon

7. TT9

TT9

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am paying a visit to Russell this Saturday (25th) with a view to looking at the HS10 projector but I will also take the opportunity to view this plasma comparison test that has provided so informative thanks to write-ups from fellow posters.

They are not normally open for weekends but the man will be there this Saturday, paperwork he says. Perhaps if we can collect our schedules together we could all be there at the same time. I am sure he would be appreciative that we have organised ourselves and made his day considerably shorter.

Anyone ?

Cheers,
    Steve.

8. Matthew J Taylo

Matthew J Taylo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you guys could post the date or send me a private message I'm sure if I'm aroud I can obtain a leave pass from the Mrs to allow me some entertainment on a Sunday.

Matt:eek:

9. mccune

mccune

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Mathew, in response to your post i would be up for a visit this saturday (1st - assuming nexnix can accomdate), although the timing would have to be right, the better half's car is being serviced so will need to get back around luch time for that, although saying that it should still give a good couple of hours+. let me know if you have any more response. cheers

10. mccune

mccune

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Mathew, in response to your post i would be up for a visit this saturday (1st - assuming nexnix can accomdate), although the timing would have to be right, the better half's car is being serviced so will need to get back around luch time for that, although saying that it should still give a good couple of hours+. let me know if you have any more response. cheers

11. mccune

mccune

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

12. mccune

mccune

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

13. mccune

mccune

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

14. mccune

mccune

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    excuse the double post, a little too much JD this evening me thinks!!!:clown: