Plasma and PJ but sound a problem.

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by OGIII, Mar 1, 2004.

1. OGIII

OGIII

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I want to replace my 36" beauty with a plasma, partly to free up some space and partly so that I can relocate the CRT into the new extension.

I'm intending to put the plasma on a side wall (above fire - suprise, suprise).

Problem is that the way I have it set up at the moment, I can share sound source for TV and PJ because they are both viwed from the same place. If I get the plasma I will need to be able to switch the orientation of the speakers depending on whether I'm using the Plasma or PJ as the display.

Hopefully you can see what I mean from this little plan (TV not shown but it is in top right for your info - shown as a chair on plan).

[​IMG]

I know I'm going to need two Centres (black) but can I switch e.g. Front Left-PJ to be Rear Left-Plasma etc either using seperate box or are there any amps that can handle it (I will be buying new amp so not a problem).

Thanks in advance.